I’ve realised that I haven’t had the chance to properly introduce myself yet, so here’s your chance to get to know a little bit about me. It’s not the conventional “About Me” post, full of boring questions which I then mist think of something hilariously creative to answer with, because seeing as I’m creatively challenged, I figured it might be better to post seven odd facts about myself.
1. I’m a book worm. A massive book worm. Wait, scrap that, I’m a reading worm. Does that even make sense? LoL. I LOVE to read books, magazines, the newspaper, blogs, hell, even articles from my mum’s Reader’s Digest, though I must admit they may be a tad boring. LoL. Let’s just put it this way, if it has words on it, I’ll read it. I even read the ingredients on my cornflakes in the morning when I’m eating breakfast just so I can read something. …does anyone else think I have OCD for reading? =P
2. I’m a walking contradiction even though I deny it, and try to cover it up when I contradict myself.
3. I was once a member of the Loner’s club in grade 6 made up of 16 people. (refer to above fact).
4. I hate it when people steal the icing of my cakes. Or even the nicest part of the cupcake (the top). It makes me feel cheated and violated. If it’s on my plate, it’s mine. Take any bit but the icing.
5. My mum dressed me until I was about 15. Embarrassing or what?
6. I’m a MASSIVE technophobe or whatever you call it. I completely and utterly SUCK at all things technology related. (Except for my beloved iPod and phone. If I happen to leave one of them at home on a particular day, I feel lost and like one of my limbs are missing. It’s impossible for ,me to function, LoL). Anyway, as I was saying, I suck at technology. Seeing as I’m generation Z and all, you’d think that I was born onto a laptop, clutching the latest BlackBerry and instead of an unbelical cord, I had multiple wires coming out of me, but seriously every single computer I’ve touched, I have managed to somehow stuff something up. If not stuff it up, I’ve blown it up. Literally. Just take a look at my old computer. (Notice how I said old?)
7. One of the best/funniest/wierdest compliments I’ve ever had was, “Omg, the chick I went to the deb with was butt-ugly, even you’re prettier and way better looking that her!” I don’t get complimented that often, and certainly not to my face, but despite the huge potential for insult in that statement, I actually felt quite flattered by it.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach, and I wish I could be there right now with s2 =]